ADE - Brighton Green
ADE - Brighton Green
- Colour: Cuoio Brown – Brighton Green – Sabbia Beige
- Dimensions: 20x22x12.5cm
- Style ID: 01.002.4.004.001.0
- MADE IN ITALY
- Sustainably sourced calfskin leather
- Sustainably sourced suede leather
- Walnut handle in natural finish
- Gold plated brass clasp with sustainably sourced African ox horn inlay
- LDG lining in organic cotton & recycled polyester jacquard
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap
- One front compartment with one external pocket, one back compartment.
- The handbag comes with our soft natural cotton dustbag and our exclusive packaging, made with recyclable, biodegradable, elemental Chlorine free FSC™ certified materials
Ade's unmistakable allure and distinct personality come together in its unique design, making it the most exclusive and precious bag in our collection.
Ade was designed as a tribute to the Goddess Persephone, guardian of the eternal cycle of life, she is a symbol of strength, tenacity, passion and perseverance. She became the Queen of the Underworld and therefore inextricably linked to King Ade, the earth and its elements. The two souls of Persephone inspired the shape of this bag, giving life to its unique double flap design to emphasize the duality of her life and her torn soul, half in light and half in shadow.
The bag features a refined silhouette with two main compartments and one external pocket. The unique walnut handle is created from a single branch, characterized by the natural lines, hues and colours that make up each piece of wood. Each handle is made entirely by hand with care and passion by artisan carpenters.
The flap is punctuated by a LDG clasp, created using an interlocking inlay of the letters ‘L’, ‘D’ and ‘G’ and features a magnetic closure mechanism. The adjustable leather shoulder strap attaches to the bag via two small brass chain links. The shoulder strap can be easily removed if necessary. The design is completed by the LDG lining, made in jacquard woven with soft organic cotton and recycled polyester thread.