Ade La Mini
Ade La Mini
- Colour: Melograno Red – Carbone Black – Argilla Gray
- Dimensions: 19x12.5x10cm
- Style ID: 02.001.2.004.002.0
- MADE IN ITALY
- Sustainably sourced calfskin leather
- Sustainably sourced suede leather
- Gold plated brass clasp with sustainably sourced African ox horn inlay
- LDG lining in organic cotton & recycled polyester jacquard
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap
- One main compartment with one external pocket
- The handbag comes with our soft natural cotton dustbag and our exclusive packaging, made with recyclable, biodegradable, elemental Chlorine free FSC™ certified materials
Ade La Mini was designed as a tribute to the Goddess Persephone, guardian of the eternal cycle of life, she is a symbol of strength, tenacity, passion and perseverance. She became the Queen of the Underworld and therefore inextricably linked to King Ade, the earth and its elements.
Ade La Mini bag features a spacious and refined silhouette with a main compartment and one external pocket.
The bag can be worn in three different styles: it can be carried by hand, worn over the shoulder or belt bag.
The flap is punctuated by a LDG clasp, created using an interlocking inlay of the letters ‘L’, ‘D’ and ‘G’ and features a magnetic closure mechanism.
The design is completed by the LDG lining, made in jacquard woven with soft organic cotton and recycled polyester thread.