Ade La Mini
Ade La Mini
- Sustainably sourced calfskin leather
- Sustainably sourced suede leather
- Gold plated brass clasp with sustainably sourced African ox horn inlay
- LDG lining in organic cotton & recycled polyester jacquard
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap
- One main compartment with one external pocket
- Dimensions: 19x12.5x10cm
- Colour: Melograno Red – Carbone Black – Argilla Gray
- Style ID: 02.001.2.004.002.0
- MADE IN ITALY
- The handbag comes with our soft natural cotton dustbag and our exclusive packaging, made with recyclable, biodegradable, elemental Chlorine free FSC™ certified materials
Ade, meaning the underworld in Italian, represents the other side of Persephone’s soul.
She became the Queen of the Underworld and therefore inextricably linked to Ade, the earth and its elements.
Her dual life inspired the unique design of the bag and the choice of its natural materials.
The natural beauty of Ade La Mini is brought to life by the skilled hands of Italian artisans, in smooth calfskin with a semi-gloss finish complemented by warm suede with a soft, matte finish.
The bespoke crescent clasp is enriched by a sustainably sourced African ox horn inlay, entirely made by hand using traditional techniques. Each horn exhibits a unique natural grain, defining each Ade La Mini bag as an exclusive piece. The clasp features a magnetic closure mechanism.
Ade La Mini can be worn in three different styles.
Placing the adjustable leather shoulder strap beneath the closing flap, Ade La Mini becomes a perfect shoulder bag.
To wear Ade La Mini as a practical belt bag, insert the shoulder strap into the rear loop.
Removing the shoulder strap completely transforms Ade La Mini into an elegant clutch bag.
The LDG inner lining is made in jacquard woven with soft organic cotton and recycled polyester thread.