- Colour: Alabastro White
- Dimensions: 20x22x12.5cm
- Style ID: 01.004.4.001.001.0
- MADE IN ITALY
- Sustainably sourced calfskin leather
- Gold plated brass swivel handle
- Gold plated LDG logo brass clasp
- LDG lining in organic cotton & recycled polyester jacquard
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap
- One front compartment with one external pocket, one back compartment.
- The handbag comes with our soft natural cotton dustbag and our exclusive packaging, made with recyclable, biodegradable, elemental Chlorine free FSC™ certified materials
Persefone bag combines modernity with timeless elegance.
Persefone was designed as a tribute to the Goddess Persephone, guardian of the eternal cycle of life, she is a symbol of strength, tenacity, passion and perseverance. The two souls of Persephone inspired the shape of this bag, giving life to its unique double flap design to emphasize the duality of her life and her torn soul, half in light and half in shadow.
Persefone bag features a spacious and refined silhouette with two main compartments and one external pocket.
The unique swivel handle rotates by 180 degrees to be easily held by either hand or left to rest on the bag. Both the swivel handle and the LDG clasp are entirely handmade by skilled master craftsmen.
The flap is punctuated by a LDG clasp, created using an interlocking inlay of the letters ‘L’, ‘D’ and ‘G’ and features a magnetic closure mechanism. The adjustable leather shoulder strap attaches to the bag via two small brass chain links. The shoulder strap can be easily removed if necessary. The design is completed by the LDG lining, made in jacquard woven with soft organic cotton and recycled polyester thread.