- Sustainably sourced calfskin leather
- Gold plated brass swivel handle
- Gold plated LDG logo brass clasp
- LDG lining in organic cotton & recycled polyester jacquard
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap
- One front compartment with one external pocket, one back compartment.
- Dimensions: 20x22x12.5cm
- Colour: Onice Black
- Style ID: 01.004.4.007.001.0
- MADE IN ITALY
- The handbag comes with our soft natural cotton dustbag and our exclusive packaging, made with recyclable, biodegradable, elemental Chlorine free FSC™ certified materials
A tribute to the Goddess Persephone and to her torn soul. Half in light and half in shadow, she flits between the earth and the underworld.
Guardian of the eternal cycle of life, she is a symbol of strength, tenacity, passion and perseverance.
These qualities are the precious essence of the female soul, enclosed in the elemental form of every woman.
The two souls of Persephone inspired the shape of this bag, giving life to its unique double flap design to emphasize the duality of her life.
The elegant appearance of Persefone is brought to life by the skilled hands of Italian artisans, in smooth calfskin with a semi-gloss finish.
The unique swivel handle rotates by 180 degrees to be easily held by either hand or left to rest on the bag.
The LDG clasp is created using an interlocking inlay of the letters ‘L’, ‘D’ and ‘G’ and features a magnetic closure mechanism.
Both the swivel handle and the LDG clasp are entirely handmade by skilled master craftsmen.
The adjustable leather shoulder strap attaches to the bag via two small brass chain links. The shoulder strap can be easily removed if necessary.
The LDG inner lining is made in jacquard woven with soft organic cotton and recycled polyester thread.